Why Is Dating So Hard? It’s a common question I see asked or pondered by a lot of people.
Here are a few things I cover:
1) We are afraid to “fail” – so we don’t try.
2) We aren’t taught how to date or be attractive. It’s more blanket theory that loses its practicality. (“Just be confident”etc.)
3) The Difficulties of finding needles in a haystacks.
4) Not understanding your true value.
5) Trying to run before they can walk.
6) Unrealistic expectations of self and others.
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
If you’re terrified of rejection, make sure you grab my guide called “rejection proof” just go to wwww.honestcasanova.com/rejection/
If you’ve just been dumped, make sure you grab your guide to the biggest mistakes you need to avoid after a breakup. Go to http://www.honestcasanova.com/breakup/
And finally, if you really want to transform your dating life, attract some high-quality women and become the confident man you wish you were, then check out my flagship course at http://www.honestcasanova.com/course
To share your thoughts: